CFO4 Your BizPassion. Experience. Diligence.
Full-service professional firm since 2007.
Headquartered in Omaha, NE, CFO 4 Your Biz serves clients in Nebraska, Iowa, and remotely. We bring extensive experience and professionalism to every business and customize our support to your individual business needs and concerns.
We have been in business for over a decade, and are ready to provide you with expertise to aid your business success for years to come.
Get in touch.
6901 Dodge Street, Suite 108
Omaha, NE 68132
Second Stimulus Payment
Want to check on the status of your second stimulus payment? Go to the IRS website or click the link below to see the status
How Do You Read a Balance Sheet?
Some people are intimidated by financial statements and do not understand how to read them. Although it might look confusing, it is critical you review
- Budget Creation
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly & Annually Financial Statements
- Present at Board Meetings
- Assist with Annual Audits
- Create Chart of Accounts
- Bookkeeping Services
- Create Invoices
- Prepare Checks
- Deposit Checks
- Grant Invoicing
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation
- Set-up and Support Accounting Software (Such as Quickbooks)
- Individual Tax Returns
- Sales/Use Tax
- Payroll Taxes
- Federal & State Taxes
- Estate & Trust Taxes
- Form 990
- Help with Tax Research & Planning
- Educate business owners to make better decisions for their business.
- Help write corporate governance and business decision making.
- Help business owners with operational finance issues.
- Provide accounting, bookkeeping, tax, and human resource services.
- Conduct Payroll
- Employee Benefits
- Administer New Employee Paperwork
- File & Pay Payroll Taxes
- Prepare Annual W-2s & 1099s
- Analyze Salaries & Job Descriptions
- Payroll Research
- Startup Business Consulting
- Creating Banking Relations
- Cash Management Solutions
- Business Risk Identification
- Business Valuation
- Development and Monitoring Internal Controls
Use the form below to tell us about your inquiry, and we will email you back to schedule an appointment. Please be as detailed as possible, and include what areas of service you are interested in for your business. You may also email or call us to make an appointment. Our general response time is one business day.